Kelab Haji Muda (Young Hajj Club) is a registered non profit institution with Registrar of Society (ROS) Malaysia in the year 2012. It aims to engage and foster human development, welfare and social finance within the perspective of Hajj and Umrah. We strongly believe that such social works should be managed by professionals with sincerity. Thus, our members are mixed and managed by professionals, former senior government officials and young volunteers as well as being supervised by Scholars/Professor/Dr.
What We Do
It is our mission to establish a platform of personal development, championing truth, cooperation, economy, and welfare based on the foundation of Hajj and Umrah. In recent years, KHM have been aiming to:
- Establish Hajj and Umrah-based programmes and supports for Malaysians especially for the poor.
- Build Boarding Schools, mosques and libraries for the poor
- Create young generation leaders through KHM Professional Center
- Establish knowledge collaborations, programmes and Islamic economics at internaational level especially in the context of helping the general public, the poor and the needy.
How You Can Help
To enable KHM to meet its objectives, KHM relies on the generosity of individuals and corporations for support. Members of public are encouraged to register and sign up as a part of KHM in order to support and deliver KHM’s objectives . Assistance is also required in the form of funding to sustain KHM activities.
We appreciate your contribution. Our accounts are audited on annual basis and managed with high integrity and transparency.
Donation for KHM’s Operation :
Bank : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Account Name : Kelab Haji Muda
Account No. : 14-180-01-0013411
- Dr Ridzwan Bakar (President) 011-3900.4527 (Whatsapp/sms only)
- Razali Tumirin (Deputy President) 013-601.2213
- NoorHisyam Abdullah (Secretary) 012-243.1641
- Azmi Mohammad (Treasurer) 013-344.4770
KHM’s Mailing Address
Kelab Haji Muda Selangor
12 Jalan Kemensah Satu 27/53A, Taman Bunga Negara, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia