Independent Living & Training Centre Malaysia is a non-for-profit, charitable organization established in 6th September 2001 and is registered with the Malaysia Registrar of Societies (ROS)
The main aim of the ILTC Malaysia is to train and provide residents with all the necessary assistance to develop abilities and to maximize their level of independence so that they are able to achieve as full and as possible no matter what their physical disabilities.
What is the Independent Living & Training Centre Malaysia (ILTC Malaysia)?
- A non-profit group
- Controlled by persons with disabilities
- Supporting people with any kind of disability, or a combination of disabilities
- A centre where persons with disabilities can meet, share tips and information, and learn from each
What We Do
The ILTC Malaysia supports its members with disabilities:
- To live their lives the way they want.
- To stay in control of decisions that affect them.
- To find the services and contacts they need.
- To get information that is useful and clear.
- To break through barriers that are in the way.
- To develop their skills!
How You Can Help
We rely on those individuals in different ways contribute. You can support our work in many ways.
Over the years, donations from friends and the public have helped to maintain the programmes at Independent Living & Training Centre Malaysia. The welfare department also gives a small annual grant. More money is needed to improve and expand the service to meet the need of the increasing number of disabled persons requiring help.
Location and Mailing Address
ILTC (Independent Living & Training Centre)
No. 76, Jalan Taman Garing 4
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Phone: +603-6093 6292
Fax: +603-6091 2531
H/P: 019-338 5959
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
For more informtaion, please visit our website: www.iltcmalaysia.org.com