PeopleGiving is proud to announce that we will be organizing our first ever walkathon in collaboration with KLCC Runners Group called ‘Walk2Inspire’
We invite everyone to join us for a fun day out with family and friends, whilst supporting a good cause by helping us raise much needed funds for the following beneficiaries:
- National Kidney Foundation
- PRIDE Foundation Malaysia
- Breast Cancer Welfare Association Malaysia
- National Stroke Association Malaysia
- National Cancer Society Malaysia
- Arthritis Foundation Malaysia
- Sarawak’s Children Cancer Society
Participants will have the opportunity to walk alongside nominated individuals and survivors and be able to hear about their journey as well as learn more about the various causes that they are representing.
You may show your support in numerous ways, including donations, pledging, sponsorships, volunteering or just simply coming down to participate in the event
|Date||:||Sunday, 13 August 2017|
|Time||:||7.00 am– 1.00 pm|
|Venue||:||Tapak C, Lake Gardens Kuala Lumpur|
|Early Bird||:||RM 60/per person|
|Regular||:||RM 80/per person|
|Group Package||:||RM 60/per person|
|Family Package||:||RM 150/family|
|Family Package details||:||2 adults + 2 kids (age 4 – 12 years old)
*All proceeds will be divided accordingly to each of our invited charity partners.
|7.00 am||Registration Opens|
|8.00 am||Opening Ceremony|
|8.20 am||Zumba Session
|8.40 am||Flag off|
|11.00 am||Walk Completion
(Maximum time: 2hr 30mins)
|11.00 am – 1 pm||Free & Easy
(Gift Redemption, Booth Visits, Food Trucks)
Complimentary Goodie Bag
Date: 12th August 2017, Saturday
Time: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Venue: Menara Manulife, 6, Jalan Gelenggang, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
To collect your walk entry pack, kindly bring along the printout of your confirmation slip and your IC/ passport.
You may appoint a representative to collect your walk entry pack on your behalf. The representative must present the following:
- Printout of your confirmation slip
- Representative’s IC / passport
- Photocopy of your IC / passport
- Appointed representative can collect up to a maximum of six (6) walk entry packs including their own, should they be a registered participant
- Strictly no changes in T-shirt sizes will be allowed
- If you are unable to make it on the collection day, you may collect your walk entry pack on the event day itself. Kindly bring along your confirmation slip as well as your IC/passport
Walk entry packs that are not collected after the last collection date will be deemed as unwanted and the Organiser may dispose or re-distribute them accordingly
- Walk2Inspire 2017 is open to ALL
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for those who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part in the run.
- Completion and submission of the registration form and payment of fees represents the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of Walk2Inspire 2017.
- The Organizer, will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of Walk2Inspire 2017, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause including any act of God or the physical condition of the participant.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of the Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there’s ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing they will take into account of the interests of all Participants. Any amendments to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Event Page without any notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend Walk2Inspire 2017 routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and /or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice of the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- The Walkathon route will be clearly marked with signage and boundaries. Each walker is to complete a full lap, the walking steps are determined by pedometer/colour stickers for each full lap completion.
- While reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participant’s safety; participants take part in Walk2Inspire 2017 at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death arising from training or during participation in Walk2Inspire 2017.
- Changes in T-shirt size during collection of the event T-shirt is strictly NOT allowed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other recorded form of this event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically or mentally incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- A participant must retire from the race immediately if requested to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Marshals and/or Security officer.
- Participants that are feeling unwell are advised to approach any marshals or staff on duty. Participants are also advised to keep a lookout as well for other runners that might need assistance and inform the marshals and staff on duty.
- For participant below the aged of 18 years old:
I (or parent/legal guardian for those under 18 years of age) hereby agree to the terms & conditions of the event and confirm that the information provided for registration is accurate. I (or parent/legal guardian for those under 18 years of age) assume full liability for any loss, injury, damage and death from the event.